Returns & Refunds Policy
Last updated: August 06, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Kabrita Cambodia.
If You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to BabyWorld, No. 24, Street 598, Phnom Penh.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Kabrita Cambodia, accessible from https://kabritakh.com/
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods have not been used
- Receipt of the Goods is presented with the Goods returned
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Discounted Goods and Goods on Sales.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Returning Goods and Refund
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address: 321 Mao Tse Toung Boulevard, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
All eligible returns will be issued with store credit to You.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By phone number: 023 88 16 30